A.G.N.S is a home health services agency licensed and certified by the State of Texas to provide quality healthcare to patients in the privacy and comfort of their homes by professional caregivers working in collaboration with reputable physicians.
Our mission is:
- To provide quality care and to improve the quality of life for both patients and families
- To educate the patients and their families on disease processes and functional disorder
- To treat our patients with respect and dignity
- To provide the patient with caring professional staff under the supervision of the patient’s physician
Why Choose Us
Whether as part of a daily or weekly routine or while recovering after a hospital nay or illness, many seniors find that they could use an extra hand for some of life’s daily tasks. At Amazing Grace Nursing Services, our dedicated care partners and attendants provide a range of personal care services, from light housekeeping to bathing and dressing, and even companionship, helping to ensure independence at home.
The AMAZING GRACE NURSING SERVICES, INC. Family shares a lot of the challenges you are facing. Members of AMAZING GRACE NURSING SERVICES family and staff have dealt with chronic illness, recovery from major surgeries, caring for loved ones and needing respite, etc. We don’t just have sympathy, we have empathy. We at AMAZING GRACE NURSING SERVICES carefully select our caregivers who meet not only state standards but also our high company standards. The caregiver placed in your home will be compassionate and courteous.
A.G.N.S. clients receive the best home health care possible from our highly trained team of professionals. Our staff will develop a plan of care that coordinates with the following:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Social Work
- Provider Services
*A.G.N.S. also has a registered nurse (RN) on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- To provide quality care and to improve the quality of life for both patients and family
- To educate the patient and their family on disease processes and functional disorders
- To treat the patient with respect and dignity
- To provide the patients with trained professional staff, under the direct order and supervision of the patient’s physician
Having multilingual staff, A.G.N.S is capable of conducting the following teachings:
- Diabetic Instructions
- Medication Instructions
- Disease Process/Exacerbations
- Nebulizer Management
- Home Safety Instructions
- Respiratory System Management
Drop Us a Message!
We are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care in the comfort of your own home. Contact us today to learn more!